“ Seriously the best experience I've ever had!! Everyone is super kind and my back is healing up great because of them! I am super grateful to have found this PT group!!–Alexis H.
Read More » ”
COVID-19 Preparedness…What Elite Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy is doing to ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, and staff.
The health and safety of our patients and staff has always been our top priority. In these uncertain and rapidly evolving times, we want to assure you that we are taking all possible measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19.
In addition to our Standard Precautions and cleaning procedures, we have implemented the extra precautions below:
· All commonly used surfaces (door handles, counters, equipment, etc.) are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the end of the day, and wiped-down with disinfectant periodically over the course of the day.
· All staff will adhere to CDC, Virginia Department of Health, and company policy regarding proper handwashing technique, as well as other Standard and Droplet precautions.
· All staff have been instructed to use Sick Leave if they feel ill, if they have any signs or symptoms of respiratory illness, or if they believe that they may have been exposed to COVID-19.
· We ask that all patients and visitors that have any reason to believe that they may have been exposed to COVID-19 reschedule appointments with us, and contact their physician for guidance.
· We are following CDC screening guidelines regarding international travel. Please STAY HOME– if you or any person that you have close contact with develops flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) and have travelled in a HIGH RISK country such as China, Italy, South Korea, Japan, or any other region identified as HIGH RISK by the CDC.
· We will continue to monitor CDC, and state and local health department COVID-19 guidance daily, and adjust our policies as necessary.
If you feel ill, please call and reschedule your appointment(s). If you have visited our clinic and develop flu-like symptoms, please call and inform us so that we may take appropriate action. If you have been advised to self-quarantine, please stay home and call us with the details so that we may take appropriate action.
Thank you for your help in our efforts to continue to safely provide the care that you and so many others have so graciously chosen us to provide. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
In good health,
Elite Sports Medicine and PT Family